Another problem is support BinaryObject methods, for example, when we need
to get a field(often case in queries with annotation QuerySqlField). In a
binary object, fields are getting from the schema, which I don't have
(BinaryObjectException: Cannot find schema for object with compact footer).

I see such ways to resolve it:

1. Deserialize object and get a field.

2. Make methods like BinaryFieldImpl.value(obj) unavailable. I tried to
reproduce similar behavior with Binarylizable(rawWriter) and it throws the
same exception.

Therefore, if we want to avoid deserialization we should get a format that
is similar to Binarylizable with a raw writer. Is it right?

What are your thoughts?

--
Best wishes,
Amelchev Nikita