Agree with Vladimir. If we are to implement this, we would either need to
have a Boolean (non-primitive) for persistenceEnabled on
DataRegionConfiguration, or introduce an enum for this field which is also
an overkill. On the other hand, one can assume that the defaults we are
talking about are actually inherited. To resolve this, I suggest to
introduce just another field defaultRegionConfiguration and get rid of
other defaults in DataStorageConfiguration.

Thoughts?