Really nice, could click through the getting started [1] in a minute!

+1 to rename the script to “ignitesql”. Vladimir’s point makes total sense.

However, tend to disagree that the host has to be requested all the times. We
never request a configuration or host name for ignite.sh, visor or web agent
scripts. I would follow this approach that’s excellent for dev time.

But, we need to support “help” (-h, -help) argument listing all the parameters
accepted by the tools.

Please consider our feedback and share the next build once it’s ready.

[1] https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/v2.1/docs/getting-started
<https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/v2.1/docs/getting-started>

—
Denis