Igniters,

We prepared optimization of DML processing. Instead of passing all data
being updated through the client node, now we can optionally send SQL
statement to data nodes and perform update locally. This could greatly
improve performance of certain DML operations.

Unfortunately we cannot enable this mode by default, because it is still a
bit raw and there is a risk of regressions. Also when transactional SQL is
ready this feature will make no sense in TX mode. For this reason we
disable it by default for now.

It will be possible to enable it from JDBC/ODBC drivers using a flag.
Question - how to name this flag? Current name is "*updateOnServer*". I
doesn't like it much, but cannot do better. Please share other ideas.

- "distributedDml"? No, every operation is distributed.
- "serverDml"?

Vladimir.