> that all the SQL related pages will be hidden

Denis, please make sure to update all references to these pages.
It should be obvious from Java/.NET/C++ docs that SQL features are present
and did not disappear from the docs.

Consider scenario:
As a user, I go to apacheignite-net.readme.io and search for SQL and LINQ
(in the search bar). Do I find anything?

Thanks,
Pavel