Turik,

Basically, this all is being done in parallel:
- submit the software grant form.
- prepare and submit the pull-request for code review.
- I’ll start filling in the IP clearance form after the steps above are
completed. A PMC member has to do it.
- once the pull-request is reviewed and *before* it’s merged, we need to
initiate the contribution acceptance vote [2].
- when the vote passes we merge the pull-request, complete the IP Clearance
form and announce the new addition.

Let me know if you still have any questions.

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas <http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas>
[2]
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/VOTE-Accept-Contribution-of-Ignite-Persistent-Store-td17896.html

—