Thanks dsetrakyan,

I would like to add a few more things over here which should be applicable
to partitioned caches.

This context variable which is set through affinityCall or affinityRun
should be available through either a helper class or cache configuration.
There could be other advantages as well for example:

1. We can check the context variable in all the partitioned cache
operations. In department and employee example if an employee is accessed
without an affinityRun or affinityCall computation it should also log a
WARNING message or through an exception based on the cache configuration.

2. The user would be able to implement their own custom checks using it. For
example, if we want to have some abstract level checks to restrict
developers to use specific functionality related to partitioned caches.

Luqman