Igniters,

Personally, I like the current version of the landing page reworked several
months ago. However, once the user finishes with the landing page and begins
exploring Ignite capabilities he/she will intuitively go to the “Features”
menu…which definitely requires meticulous grooming.

The menu section is overwhelmed and confusing. As a technical guy I feel lost
not knowing what’s important and what’s secondary. That deters me from digging
into the project.

So, I propose to simplify the menu section adopting it for developers and
architects who search for essentials and major capabilities first. All the
“noise" (secondary features, integrations, add-ons, etc.) should be obliterated
and be presented on the docs or secondary pages.

First, let’s rename the menu section from “Features" to “Product”.

Second, let’s introduce the following structure:

What’s Ignite?
Features
Distributed Key-Value
Distributed SQL