Hello, Valentin.

Added '-Dscala-2.10' to the build config. Let me know if it helps.

Yes, it helps. Thank you!
Now, 'Ignite RDD spark 2_10' succeed for my branch.

Do you mean that IgniteRDD does not compile on JDK7? If yes, do we know the
reason? I don't think switching it to JDK8 is a solution as it should work with
both.

I mean that latest version of spark doesn't support jdk7.

http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/

"Spark runs on Java 8+..."
"For the Scala API, Spark 2.2.0 uses Scala 2.11..."
"Note that support for Java 7... were removed as of Spark 2.2.0"
"Note that support for Scala 2.10 is deprecated..."

Moreover, We can't have IgniteCatalog for spark 2.1.
Please, see my explanation in jira ticket -

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3084?focusedCommentId=16268523&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16268523

Do you see any options to support jdk7 for spark module?

> I think all tests should be executed on TC. Can you check if they work and
add them to corresponding suites

OK, I file a ticket and try to fix it shortly.