Hi, Igniters!

We have a set of internal problems, which required graceful node shutdown,
or other reaction configured (See discussion thread
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Ignite-Enhancement-Proposal-7-Internal-problems-detection-td24460.html
):
- IgniteOutOfMemoryException -
- Persistence errors - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6891
- ExchangeWorker exits with error -

First, I propose reconsider 3rd problem as "System worker exit while node
still running (node stopping process has not been started)", because we
have at least 5 worker classes, which running is critical for node working.

These workers are:
- partition-exchanger (ExchangeWorker)
- disco-event-worker
- nio-acceptor
- grid-nio-worker-tcp-comm-*
- grid-timeout-worker

Second, I propose to use FailureProcessingPolicy (already implemented in
scope of task IGNITE-6890) for reaction definition on 1st and 2nd detected
problems too. This policy can be configured similar to SegmentationPolicy
in IgniteConfiguration.

Opinions?