From: Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 3, 2017 9:23 AM
To: dev@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: Thin Client Protocol documentation

Hi Andrey,

Compute and other APIs are certainly planned, cache is just a start.
We intentionally limit the scope to actually release something in 2.4 and
not delay it further.

Adding operations to existing protocol is relatively easy.
Current focus is to make sure that the protocol itself is solid and
future-proof.

Thanks,
Pavel