Hosting integrations in impl more than beam makes a lot of sense IMHO while
you can maintain it and follow beam release cycle. It will enable you to
evolve faster and optimise/adapt it more accurately. If you dont have the
resources, beam would fit better and guarantee it works with each release.

My 2 cts