Hi all,

I faced with a problem that if Ignite has no memory and IgniteOOM was
thrown, there's no way to continues work with a cluster.

You cannot remove some part of data to free some space because during
removing Ignite tries to move pages to a free list and free list tries
to acquire more pages, but there's no more space for this.

Ignite can not revert transactions properly due to the same reason.
If  IgniteOOM occurs during transaction Ignite will try to revert already
applied changes and as result will move some pages to free list and there's
the same problem as above, no space for the free list too.

And you even cannot add more nodes, because after rebalancing ignite will
try to evict pages and this means again we need to a space for free list:

Do you have ideas how we can properly handle this?

--
Thanks,
Mikhail.