From: Denis Magda [mailto:dma...@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 2:15 PM
To: dev@ignite.apache.org; Igor Rudyak
Subject: Re: IGNITE-6853: Cassandra cache store does not clean prepared
statements cache when remove old cassandra session

Hi Jason,

Thanks for fixing the bug! Please assign the ticket on yourself, move it to
“PATCH AVAILABLE” state and run Cassandra specific tests on TeamCity. More on
this can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-SubmittingforReview

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-SubmittingforReview>

Igor Rudyak (copied) is a main maintainer. Igor, would you mind checking the
patch and explain how to test the integration on TeamCity (if needed)?

—
Denis

> On Dec 20, 2017, at 10:08 PM, Jason Man, CLSA <jason....@clsa.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Igniters,
>
> I've got a PR to resolve this JIRA available:

> https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3088
>
> The JIRA was tagged previously with fix version = 2.4
>
> May I know what is the process to move things forward?  (The PR has been
> created 3 weeks ago).  I'm hoping this fix would be included in 2.4 release.
>
> Thanks.
> Jason
> The content of this communication is intended for the recipient and is
> subject to CLSA Legal and Regulatory Notices.
> These can be viewed at https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html or sent to you
> upon request.
> CLSA is ISO14001 certified and committed to reducing environmental impact.

The content of this communication is intended for the recipient and is subject
to CLSA Legal and Regulatory Notices.
These can be viewed at https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html or sent to you upon
request.
Please consider before printing. CLSA is ISO14001 certified and committed to
reducing its impact on the environment.