Periodic punches can frustrate committers, and also it's unpleasant for
contributors. Most IP->PA transitions are commented with something like
"John Doe, this awesome feature is ready and needs your review." Maybe it's
better to adopt following rule of thumb? If the change is clean and
straightforward it should be reviewed is a day, otherwise committer puts a
comment in Jira issue about planned review time.

Is this acceptable?

--
Best regards,
  Andrey Kuznetsov.