Sergey,

These mappings are supposed to be the same on all nodes, so if the file
already exists, we can safely ignore this, or use a lock to avoid
concurrent access. Actually, I think we already fixed this in the past,
it's weird that issue came up again.

But in any case, switching marshaller cache to persistence instead of using
these files makes perfect sense to me, and we definitely should do that.

-Val