Hi John,

1) In PESSIMISTIC mode locks are obtained either on first update
(READ_COMMITTED) or even read (REPEATABLE_READ). I.e. they obtained before
prepare phase and are held for the duration of transaction. In OPTIMISTIC
mode locks are obtained only after you call IgniteTransaction.commit().
2) It means that transaction will fail if enlisted entries have been
changed after they were accessed by current transaction, but before this
transaction is committed.