Valentin,

> Looks like this is because you enabled non-collocated joins

But non-collocated joins is only way to be sure that join returns correct
results.
So in my case it's OK to enable them.
Am I right?

> do we have this documented somewhere?

I'm asked that in previuous mail.
Vladimir Ozerov give me an answer [1] I quoted for you:

> Unfortunately, at this moment we do not have complete list of all
> restrictions on our joins, because a lot of work is delegated to H2.
> In some unsupported scenarios we throw an exception.
> In other cases we return incorrect results silently (e.g. if you do not
> co-locate data and forgot to set "distributed joins" flag).
> We have a plan to perform excessive testing of joins (both co-located and
> distributed) and list all known limitations.
> This would require writing a lot of unit tests to cover various scenarios.
> I think we will have this information in a matter of 1-2 months.

So the answer is no, we haven't documentation for a join limitations.

That's why I propose to exclude join optimization from my PR until:

1. We create documentation for all join limitations.
2. Create the way to check is certain join satisfy current limitations.

[1]
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/SparkDataFrame-Query-Optimization-Prototype-tp26249p26361.html