I suppose some approaches used by classic databases makes no sense for
Ignite. FSYNC requirement for databases has the nature of single host
solution. If you have corrupted db files you have corrupted (lost) data.

For Ignite the enough number of backups and the failure detecting logic can
provide the data consistency in term "cluster data consistency".

--
Sergey Kozlov
GridGain Systems