Hello, Igniters.

We have `flatten-maven-plugin` in `parent/pom.xml` [1]
As far as I can understand it minimize pom.xml before it installed in
repository.

It introduce some strange behavior in modules:

I must to enlist all test dependencies in my module to get tests work.
Otherwise tests fails with ClassNoDefFoundError for transitive dependencies.
It happens in `spark` [2] and `spark_2.10` [3] modules.
Now, when I want to enable testing of Spark Examples I has to enlist same
dependencies in `examples/pom.xml`

It looks like a mess for me.

Please, help me:

1. Am I miss something and can make pom.xml much clearer?

2. Why we need to minimize pom.xml? It looks like other Apache project doesn't
do it [5].

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/parent/pom.xml#L612
[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/spark/pom.xml#L144
[3]