> I don't get what is the point.
> Did you try to reproduce issue?
> Or should I provide full traces to you?

My point in inability to fully understand and describe the problem in terms of
mechanism which causes it.
For now I can see only indirect guessing.

And yes, I’ve run your commands and both times (in spark module directory and
in root) it produces the same result:

1.
ignite (master) $ JAVA_HOME="$(/usr/libexec/java_home -v 1.8)" mvn install -U
-Plgpl,examples,scala,-clean-libs,-release,ml
-Dtest=org.apache.ignite.testsuites.IgniteRDDTestSuite
-Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true -DfailIfNoTests=false
[INFO] Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 47.071 s
- in org.apache.ignite.testsuites.IgniteRDDTestSuite
[WARNING] The requested profile "ml" could not be activated because it does not
exist.

2.
ignite/modules/spark (master) $ JAVA_HOME="$(/usr/libexec/java_home -v 1.8)"
mvn install -U -Plgpl,examples,scala,-clean-libs,-release,ml
-Dtest=org.apache.ignite.testsuites.IgniteRDDTestSuite
-Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true -DfailIfNoTests=false
[INFO] Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 53.468 s
- in org.apache.ignite.testsuites.IgniteRDDTestSuite
[WARNING] The requested profile "lgpl" could not be activated because it does
not exist.
[WARNING] The requested profile "examples" could not be activated because it
does not exist.
[WARNING] The requested profile "scala" could not be activated because it does
not exist.