Hello, guys.

I think we are ready to enable testing of Spark examples on Team City.
Can you help me with best choice to do it?

Currently, we have 'Ignite Examples' to run `IgniteExamplesSelfTestSuite`.

We also have a `IgniteExamplesSparkSelfTestSuite` to test spark example.
`IgniteExamplesSparkSelfTestSuite` exists in source only if `spark` profile
enabled so we can't just add it to `IgniteExamplesSelfTestSuite`.

I see following option here:

1. Edit 'Ignite Examples' to run both `IgniteExamplesSelfTestSuite` and
`IgniteExamplesSparkSelfTestSuite`.
2. Create new test plan to run `IgniteExamplesSparkSelfTestSuite`.

Thoughts?

P.S. We also need minor changes [1] to make sure Spark examples are running
correctly.

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3590