Hi Amir,

It seems reason was compilation error
 Compilation error: Compiler
Compilation failure
/data/teamcity/work/bd85361428dcdb1/modules/indexing/src/test/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/query/IgniteSqlCaseInsensitiveTest.java:[614,23]
cannot find symbol
  symbol:   method
querySqlFieldsNoCache(org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery,boolean)
  location: variable qryProc of type
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.GridQueryProcessor

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov