Hi Petr,

This is an important change in Ignite's testing process. Current and future
Igniters will be grateful for this change.

However, there may be a failure in tests 1) that were previously disabled
or 2) new infrastucture-related failures.

Any assistance with the identification each of type of fail is appreciated.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov