I've started this task, and the property name combined with lack of javadoc
seems confusing and misleading:

* Turns out this authentication is only for thin clients
* Not clear how to configure and use it, even after digging through Jira
and devlist

How do I write test to ensure it works?

Thanks,
Pavel