I apologize for the previous message sent in hurry. It's imposible to
measure the difference between 'precise' and 'estimated' page memory usage
per cache unless we fully implement approach 2. Current model allows to
store objects from several caches in a single page.

--
Best regards,
  Andrey Kuznetsov.