Hi Vyacheslav,

Task is still actual. It is another question if it is a priority or not.

This is a task is about following case: a client node has near cache. Every
get operation is tracked and enlisted on server node. The server node must
trace the operation and accordingly store the results to Java Heap Memory.
Currently it is on-heap, and task is about idea to make it off-heap.

Sincerely,

Dmitriy Pavlov