Igniters,

We've bumped into situation when using extremely small (<10 pages) WAL segment size caused unobvious errors and assertions: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8111 Let's reach a consensus on which value of WAL segment size should be considered as minimum. I tried tests with 128kb WAL segment and they didn't fail. Keeping a little reserve, I propose 512kb as minimum allowable WAL segment size. I don't know why anyone may need a lesser value.

Please share your thoughts and let know if you have objections on 512kb.

--
Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov