Hi

We can introduce the rules to use compute tasks execution:
 1. Disable by default that feature (enabling will require change a
configuration property and restart cluster)
 2. Disable by default code sending in the cluster  (enabling will require
change  a configuration property and restart cluster)
 3. White list of allowed compute tasks: we can collect sha256 checksums
for codes and allow to execute a task only if checksum of uploaded java
code is listed in the white list.

--
Sergey Kozlov
GridGain Systems