Vladimir, can you clarify your ideas from Apache projects standpoint?

Do you propose (1) to create new apache projects for every client (or for
all of them)
Or (2) move thin clients OUT of Apache ecosystem and simply host them on
Github?

I think none of these will fly with ASF.
I am strongly for Monolith and following ASF guidelines and releases.

We can increase release frequency if you want to be "agile".

Thanks,
Pavel