Thank you, Roman.

Igniters,

IMO we should consider one more alternative - renaming of old module and
package names. Users, which prefer to stay on previous version will be
requiered to update their pom's. In the same time users which are ready to
migrate to spring data 2.0 will need to update methods naming.

Denis M, what would you say?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov