I am running the Spark DataFrame tests on Java code locally.

One test is failing because of a path issue. In the Java code is the line:

*//Load content of json file to data frame.*
*Dataset<Row> personsDataFrame =
spark.read().json("examples/src/main/resources/person.json");*

which works perfectly when the Java code is run.

However, if running the test, it cannot find the *person.json* file using
the above path. If I modify the path to:

*"../examples/src/main/resources/person.json"*

then it works fine. However, then the Java code fails.

I have searched on SO and Google and other people have reported similar
issues with Spark.

Is there any easy fix so that both the Java code and the test are happy?

Thank you.