Thnx all for the feedback.

Looking forward to the results of such a test run.

Regards,

Sven

SVEN BEAUPREZ

L e a d   A r c h i t e c t

De Kleetlaan 5, B-1831 Diegem

www.theglue.com <http://www.theglue.com/>
On 10/05/2018, 17:44, "Petr Ivanov" <mr.wei...@gmail.com> wrote:

    File the ticket and specify priority — and I will start researching.

    For test runs — we can have a copy of current test project and run some
tests in different VMs (as you rightly remarked — right after JDK9 task is
complete).

    > On 10 May 2018, at 18:34, Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > Hi Peter,
    >
    > It seems it is one more argument to implement selectable VM for existing
run-all chain instead of creating one more.

<mailto:dma...@apache.org>> wrote:

    > > The performance might become better just by replacing HotSpot with
Graal,

<https://oracle.github.io/oracle-db-mle/> It's a sort of their response to

<mailto:sven.beaup...@theglue.com>>