Hi Igor,

Of course I am ready to donate code.

You have to know that GitHub is source code repo and package repo for build
for Go lang.
I see that .NET client is deep inside Apache Ignite source code structure.
It's not very comfortable for Go lang developers.
It's best practice when each Go lang library/project has own GitHub repo.

What do you think to create Apache Ignite "organization" in GitHub and
consolidate all source code.
Here is example of CockroachDB project:
https://github.com/cockroachdb

Thanks,