Hi Igniters,

New results (433 - tests, 22-suites). We can mention there is regression
since last mass run (3 weeks ago it was (361, 12)).

We can notice
 1) a lot of new timeouts ocurred
 2) ~72 tests came from bug indicated by .NET tests (bug was discussed in
separate thread and already fixed by Ilya K.).

But there we still can suspect that other regressions exists
- because 10 new suites falled to timeouts,
- simple calcs: 433-72 give us 361, - just like failed test number is
freezed. Several tests were defenetely fixed recently, so same count means
that fixed count=broken count.

I've attached full report to wiki (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=73631266
).
Please go through the results for your component and check which tests
require fixing as a priority.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov