Dmitry,

There are other cases that can result in inconsistent state of Atomic cache
with 2 or more backups.

1. For PRIMARY_SYNC.  Primary sends requests to all backups and respond to
near.... and then one of backup update fails.
Will primary retry update operation? I doubt.

2. For all sync modes.  Primary sends request to 1-st backup and fails to
send to 2-nd backup... and then near node sudden death happens.
No one will retry as near has gone.

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov