On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 at 00:37, Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org> wrote:

> Petr,
>
> Am I correct that all 3 points were tested for VirtualBox?

No, it was tested for Windows 10 WSL.

I would
> introduce a documentation sub-section for VirtualBox then.

As I said previously — under “honest” virtual environments (i. e.
VirtualBox, VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.) everything will work just as on the bare
metal. And no special section is required, otherwise you will end up
describing support of every virtualization technology in the world. I would
suggest we wait for some user and dev experience about using packages in
virtual and containerized environments to better understand what should be
mentioned in documentation and what should not.