Hi,

Thank you for your willingness to contribute.

Please assign the Jira ticket to yourself and set it's status to "In
Progress", so Apache community can see that this feature is currently being
worked on.
Also, please open a Github pull request so we can review and give you
feedback in a more convenient way.

Thanks again.

--
Best regards,