.Hello Ivan,

I think it would be nice to add validation
DataRegionConfiguration#persistenceEnabled property. That property must be
the same across a cluster for the given data region.
Perhaps, different values of `initSize`, `maxSize` etc make sense in case
of a heterogeneous cluster, except  `persistenceEnabled`

Thanks,
S.