I vote for a separate repo for the Ignite Abbrev Plugin project.

The reason is:
Ignite Abbrev Plugin - build on top of IntelliJ Platform SDK [1] and
can't be easily packaged without it, moreover, it doesn't depend on
Ignite internals (unlike .NET/C++ clients).

One more place where we could place the project (if this repo
maintained by Ignite's commiters) [2].

[1] http://www.jetbrains.org/intellij/sdk/docs/welcome.html
[2] https://github.com/apacheignite

--