Hi Dmitriy,

As far as I know this approach is contlicting with the Apache Way. We
should be absolutely sure that assignee is agree and going to do this task.
But in our case domain expert did not replied to dev list topic.

To solve lost ticket probem I suggest to use dev. list and bumping up/ping
messages.

I hope it makes sense to you. If not, I will do my absolute best to find
out corresponding ASF policy.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov