Hello!

Thank you! I have commented your change: setProtocols is still redundant
since we have protocol in sslContextFactory.

BTW, there is a caveat with ciphers list: by default SSL will fail if you
ever list a cipher there that is not present in current JVM, even if the
rest of them are present and can be used. Thus the configuration becomes
fragile. However I don't think it's our job to take care of that.

Regards,

--
Ilya Kasnacheev