From: Dmitriy Pavlov [mailto:dpavlov....@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 10:49 AM
To: dev@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: Adding experimental support for Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory

Hi Mulugeta Mammo,

I've just noticed that repository, what you refer is full fork of Ignite.
How can I see differences with original Ignite?

One more thing, library which you're referencing seems to not contain license,
at least github can not parse it. Apache product has limitations which
libraries may be used (see
https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a and
https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-b)

Could you please comment if there is some legal risk?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov