Dmitry,

As with MVCC we can have multiple versions of each tuple at the same time
it introduces storage overhead. It would be good to have a measure for such
overhead.
Another thing is related to VACUUM procedure. For protecting system from
crash in case of high load it would be great to detect that VACUUM cleanup
cannot keep up with new tuple versions creation rate.

Currently it is just raw thoughts, I continue learning Ignite metrics
framework.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin