Hello, Igniters.

Does Ignite support java.sql.Array?
Can someone from SQL experts clarify this case?

My question relates to the specific ticket that comes from our user [1], [2]

Ignite documentaion says that we support sql ARRAY data type [3].

1. I'm able to create table with ARRAY column.

new SqlFieldsQuery("CREATE TABLE person (id LONG, name VARCHAR, cars ARRAY,
PRIMARY KEY (id)) WITH \"backups=1\"")

2. I'm not able to insert or select Array column via jdbc:
JdbcConnection, JdbcThinConnection, JdbcResultSet doesn't support `createArray`
or similar methods [4], [5], [6].
All this classes just throw an exception is user try to create or retrieve
java.sql.Array -

throw new SQLFeatureNotSupportedException("SQL-specific types are not
supported.");

How I should insert/select rows into/from array column?
Do we have some ticket to add support of Array and other SQL specifi types?

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51621280/saving-a-spark-dataset-to-apache-ignite-with-array-column-and-savemode-overwrite
[3] https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/data-types#section-array
[4]