Alexey,

I am not sure if it will be a proper fir for you, but I think it worth a
try.

Apache Ignite has an option to index geospatial data using third-party
libraries (note that it is not included in the default Ignite build, the
module is activated via the lgpl profile). The index is located in
Ignite-geospatial module and uses an r-tree implementation underneath. One
downside of this module is that the geospatial index is not supported for
the Ignite native persistence yet.

Hope this helps!
--AG