Hello everyone.

Looks like I found  cause of problem. It is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8926.
Ilya Lantukh could you please recheck your changes. You can easily reproduce
problem locally by IgniteCacheFailedUpdateResponseTest#testInvokeAtomic.

I also rerun all tests on your branch(ignite-8926), for recheck other possible
problems.

--
Best regards,
Anton Kalashnikov