Hello!

My plan was to add a compression section to cache configuration, where you
can enable compression, enable key compression (which has heavier
performance implications), adjust dictionary gathering settings, and in the
future possibly choose betwen algorithms. In fact I'm not sure, since my
assumption is that you can always just use latest&greatest, but maybe we
can have e.g. very fast and not very strong vs. slower but stronger one.

I'm not sure yet if we should share dictionary between all caches vs.
having separate dictionary for every cache.

With regards to data format, of course there will be room for further
extension.

Regards,

--
Ilya Kasnacheev