Hi, Dmitriy,

Good, I'll create tickets for this steps.

Stable suites are a good idea, but also we need to do some actions when a
flaky test will appear in stable suite of master branch run. To find out a
guilty commit, we should run previous commits on empty TeamCity's queue.
This runs will reduce bot's statistics for the latest commits.