Denis, Nikolai,

Suppose, issue IGNITE-7165 [1] is already included in the release scope,
but I think I can mention it here.

It's about re-balance optimization - now client node join\left doesn't
affect re-balance process.
In general, it's not so much about client node as about if assignments not
change re-balance will not
be interrupted. I've provided all implementation details in JIRA comment
[2]. Hope it will help
someone with further optimizations.

[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7165?focusedCommentId=16561092&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-16561092